JUST IN: Barbara Streisand REPEATEDLY Stops Concert To Humiliate Donald Trump (VIDEO)

0
8971

Barbara Streisand started her latest tour, “Barbra: The Music…The Mem’ries…The Magic,” on Thursday night. During the LA concert, she turned her attention to politics and savagely attacked GOP nominee Donald Trump.

Streisand was absolutely brutal in her attack on Trump. During the show, she brought mentalist Lior Suchard onstage and quipped, “The only person whose mind he can’t read is Donald Trump’s, because he doesn’t have one.”

However, the best moment of the night came right before she performed her song “People.” Her speech began with an uplifting message that quickly segued into an amusing attack on the GOP nominee.

‘What the color of your skin or where you were born — Cuba, China, Malaysia, Madagascar — our genetic make up is 99.9% identical to every person on the face of the earth. The other 0.1% is Donald Trump.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6gjiN_8GU4

This isn’t the first time Streisand has attacked Trump. In November of last year, she described his candidacy as both funny and scary. To be fair, there were a lot of people who laughed at the idea of a Trump presidency. The GOP’s nominee is, despite his many flaws, a natural showman. A lot of people thought his campaign was little more than a publicity stunt. However, a lot has changed since November. For starters, Trump is the Republican nominee, and his campaign isn’t so funny anymore. It’s still terrifying, but any humor died a long time ago.

Streisand’s opposition to Trump should come as little surprise to her fans. The actress and musician has been a longtime supporter of the Democratic Party. In addition, she has a strong relationship with the Clintons. At one point, Bill Clinton even said that if she were in Congress, Streisand would be on his “just say yes” list. Apparently, there were a few members of Congress that President Clinton wouldn’t say no to. He said this was because they simply wouldn’t take no for an answer.

In addition to her support of liberal causes, Streisand has been a frequent guest at the White House. She mentioned that she has sung “Happy Days Are Here Again” for three presidents and is looking forward to singing for the next President Clinton.

Featured image via screenshot from video.