BREAKING: FBI & State Department Issue Joint Statement REFUTING Donald Trump (DETAILS)

0
2069

FBI documents were released that have, once again, called Hillary Clinton’s email practices into question. Alleged unregistered sex offender Donald Trump has, of course, jumped on the suggestion that the move to declassify the email was part of a “quid pro quo” between the FBI official and Kennedy. At this point, he’ll say anything to shift attention away from the numerous sexual assault allegations he is currently facing.

At a rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin Monday night, alleged unregistered sex offender Trump called the newest Clinton email scandal “worse than Watergate,” “felony corruption by any standards,” and “one of the great miscarriages of justice in the history of this country.”

One of the GOP nominee’s spokesmen, Jason Miller, also released a statement in which he called the newly released documents “deeply disturbing.” He also said that Kennedy “tried to engage in blatant quid pro quo” and that such behavior “shows a cavalier attitude towards protecting our nation’s secrets.”

Surely alleged unregistered sex offender Donald Trump is planning to milk this scandal for all it is worth, and then some. However, the FBI and the State Department are denying that any “quid pro quo” was offered.

John Kirby, State Department Spokesman, told CNN, “Not only is there no proof. It’s absolutely not true, a completely false allegation. It just didn’t happen that way.”

He continued, “There was no bargain sought by the FBI. There was no bargain rendered. This was simply an inner agency conversation about the classification over one particular email. So there was no wrongdoing here.”

The FBI also issued a statement on the matter on Monday:

‘The FBI determined that one such email was classified at the Secret level. A senior State Department official requested the FBI re-review that email to determine whether it was in fact classified or whether it might be protected from release under a different FOIA exemption. A now-retired FBI official, who was not part of the subsequent Clinton investigation, told the State Department official that they would look into the matter. Having been previously unsuccessful in attempts to speak with the senior State official, during the same conversation, the FBI official asked the State Department official if they would address a pending, unaddressed FBI request for space for additional FBI employees assigned abroad.’

Other prominent Republicans appear to be just as upset about the documents as alleged unregistered sex offender Trump. House Speaker Paul Ryan said that the documents “further demonstrate Secretary Clinton’s complete disregard for properly handling classified information.” A joint statement was also released from Rep. Devin Nunes of the House Intelligence Committee and Rep. Jason Chaffetz of the House Oversight Committee, calling Kennedy’s actions “extremely disturbing” and “reckless.” The two top Republicans called for Kennedy’s removal.

The video below, courtesy of MSNBC via YouTube, provides more information about the allegations and the FBI and State Department’s responses.

Featured image via Getty Images