Racist White Lady Tries To Boot Biracial Family From Park & Regrets It (VIDEO)

2077

There are countless examples of hateful racist displays that have happened across the country, especially since Mr. Trump was elected, and it has sadly become the norm to act in whatever despicable way one sees fit.

A recent example of this is a video showing a white woman attempting to kick a biracial family out of a park during a photo shoot they are having for their child’s first birthday.

The woman yells:

‘Look at what you’re doing to my neighborhood! You have brought these people!’

White woman kicks biracial family out of park over baby photo shoot

BREAKING: Wow! New video shows a white woman going berzerk on a biracial family and a photographer during a one-year-old baby's first birthday photo shoot. We hereby christen her "Sidewalk Sally."The Black mother of the one-year-old described the incident on her Facebook:"On Saturday 02.16.19 my husband and I went to North Blvd in Houston to have some photos taken of our daughter to celebrate her first birthday. Its a well known public trail where many people have photos taken. When we arrived there were several other photographers in the vicinity, working with their clients.Our photographer arrived and we began setting up. We set up on the path for the baby to sit with small props (to match the scale of the baby) and began taking our shots. During the shoot there were lots of people jogging and walking their dogs who gave us wide berth (lots of room to do so) and even wished the baby happy birthday with a sweet smile as they passed by.About 35 minutes into our 1hr shoot we heard a voice shouting in our direction – and when we turned to look it was this woman rolling up in her car, shouting through her window: “You are trampling the grass that WE pay for”.Out of this light blue jaguar convertible emerges this barefoot caucasian woman wearing a housedress, holding nothing but a cell phone and carrying her dog. She marches towards us and upon arriving, takes a look at my 11 mth old daughter and releases her unleashed dog, who at the time could not walk and was sitting peacefully on the pathway. In the midst of her shouting, I immediately and calmly asked her to restrain her dog as it made a beeline for the baby and it was coming dangerously close to my child. I actually crouched next to the baby and put my hand out to try to shoo this strange dog away. The lady begins shouting at us that we are on private property, and that she will not restrain her dog because she can do whatever she wants there.I told her if her dog damages my child I will be pressing charges and she takes out her phone, starting to record me, asking me if I was threatening her. I repeated what I said. At this point her dog wandered away.Our photographer calmly approached her to let her know that she was the one directing the shoot. The lady tells her that she brought “these” people into “her” neighborhood. The lady had no answer when asked why she did not approach the other photographers WHOM SHE PASSED ON HER WAY TO APPROACH US. Her lack of response prompted my husband to take out his phone to record what was going on.At this point the lady stomps towards my baby and starts aggressively trying to remove the props placed around her, startling me. The baby, petrified by her aggression, started to scream and started crawling away from her into my arms.This did not deter her and she continued – my husband and the photographer quickly approached her to block her from doing this and at this point I started to shout at the lady about her aggression upsetting my child.She appeared stunned that I finally started to shout back at her…but I’m not sure what else she was expecting. The rest is what you see below.When my husband spoke to a police officer following this craziness he confirmed what we already knew – we were doing nothing wrong because we were on public property. The photographers in the vicinty all approached us afterwards completely appalled by this woman’s behaviour, and confused as to why they werent targeted by her at all.She passed people taking fashion shoots, people crouching on the walkway, “trampling” her beloved grass – and came directly at the photoshoot with the gold “1” balloon to cause a scene. With an 11 mth old sitting on the floor. And her parents making funny faces to make her laugh. Absolutely disgusting.A police report has been filed. We will be pressing charges and are currently seeking legal counsel on this matter.Please distribute widely. A baby was involved. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP."Video by Occupy Democrats. Follow us for more!

Posted by Occupy Democrats on Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The father can then be heard saying:

‘Look at what you’re doing.’

The mother of the child who is black says:

‘The child is crying because of you!’

She continues, saying:

‘Go ahead. Go ahead. This is going on social media. Smile for the cameras.’

The woman continues to stand there and the mother says:

‘No, it’s a phone. You want to record me. I’m recording you. Pull out your phone.’

The white woman begins walking away and the father can be heard yelling:

‘Shame on you!’

The man’s wife chimes in yelling:

‘Shame on you! Shame on you! You brought that dog here to bite my child!’

At this point, the white woman gets angry, turns around and begins coming in the couple’s direction. She says:

‘Ma’m Ma’m you know that’s a lie. She just said I brought my dog to bite. No! She’s crazy! She is crazy!’

The father says:

‘No you’re crazy.’

Then, the woman gets in the father’s face and appears to hit him. He says:

‘See. Yeah. Yeah. You just hit me. Right?’

The lady turns around and responds with:

‘I hit your phone!’

The arguing back and forth starts to die down as the woman walks away, but then she turns around and brings her dog back saying:

‘Here’s my biting dog!’

The mother yells:

‘Shame. Shame on you both! You have a biting dog. Go! Go inside your house!’

The mother then says:

‘You want to come and talk to me? Pull out your phone. You want to record me? Let me tell you something. Are you a mother? Are you a mother?’

The nasty woman replies:

‘Yes, I have.’

Then, the mother says:

‘Well, then, you need to have some respect around my child.’

She goes on to say:

‘You brought a dog. I don’t know your dog.’

The lady interjects as she pulls the dog closer to the couple’s faces:

‘Here’s the dog! Here’s the big biter!’

The man yells:

‘Excuse me. You’re invading my privacy.’

At this point, the woman can be seen hitting the father again.

The mother says:

‘Got it. Try it. Got it. What’s your name?’

Then, the child’s father says:

‘I’ma get the license…yeah…get the license plate.’

The woman yells:

‘Look at what you’re doing to my neighborhood! You brought these people who are crazy!’

Then, she bends down on the ground and begins moving the baby’s blanket along with some other stuff as she remarks:

‘I am moving this stuff because it is on my property.’

The man says:

‘Don’t worry. We’ll move it back. We’ll move it back.’

As the woman finally begins to walk away, the mother yells:

‘Shame on you! Shame on you! You’re racist! You’re racist! You are racist! Shame on you! Shame on You! You’re racist!’

The woman who posted the video wrote:

‘When my husband spoke to a police officer following this craziness he confirmed what we already knew – we were doing nothing wrong because we were on public property. The photographers in the vicinty all approached us afterwards completely appalled by this woman’s behaviour, and confused as to why they werent targeted by her at all.’

The mother goes on to explain that the woman walked all around the park where other events and photo shoots were happening, but chose to target her family. She concluded saying:

‘A police report has been filed. We will be pressing charges and are currently seeking legal counsel on this matter.

‘Please distribute widely. A baby was involved. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.’

What a horrid woman and likely Trump supporter igniting an unnecessary fight because she doesn’t value all people.

Here are a few of the comments from Facebook:

Here’s an example of a similar incident in Oakland, California, involving a white woman racially targeting black men who were trying to have a barbecue. Incidents like these happen way too often.

Featured image is a screenshot from Facebook