Donald Trump, Jr. made his father look like a plodding tortoise. He jackrabbited all over the internet sending out over a dozen rapid-fire tweets. His frenetic actions included retweets from people who proved his point or those he could mock. The message was a dive-bombing attack coordinated with the Republicans on House Intelligence committee chair Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA).
Rupert Murdoch is an ultra-conservative media mogul who wanted to elect Donald Trump. As such, he created a propaganda machine including: Fox News, Fox Business Network, and The Wall Street Journal. A full list of his holdings follow the tweets below. The president’s eldest son retweeted:
‘Opinion: The media question of the day is why members of the press corps aren’t deciding on their own to reject the source who seems to have been misleading them for years, writes
Donald Trump gleefully threw off whatever restraints were left to bind him after his month-old Attorney General William Barr pronounced SCOTUS free of any crimes — even though that was not what the Mueller report said. Leapfrogging onto his father, Don Jr. joined what has begun to look like an all-out war on the president’s enemies list. Unfortunately, none of this will win his father’s love.
The oldest of 45’s sons’ wrong-headed message was that Schiff was “lying & leaking” to carry out “the greatest hoax ever perpetuated.” Do not trust the current and former intelligence community. Call Schiff and other House Democrats names and mock them in the most juvenile ways possible. Do not believe the media.
Then out of left field, Don Jr. attacked gays and Jussie Smollett.
Check out Donald Trump Jr.’s erratic twitter attack:
‘New term: Schiffism! Noun: The policy or practice of propagating known lies for years with no evidence simply to destroy a duly elected President you don’t like When challenged continue to peddle baseless innuendo on cable TV while leaking classified info for personal gain’
‘I guess they never really wanted THE TRUTH just their truth which turned out to be all lies sold to the American people in the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on our country.’
‘Great idea, but didn’t Brennan already lie to congress and perjure himself? I somehow doubt he will tell the truth this time.’
‘Pelosi undoubtedly feels the need to defend her chairmen. But she may well regret doing so here. Ds have a choice to make–to promote a policy agenda, or cling to the demolished collusion narrative. Schiff is head clinger.’
‘Wow. Foxx’s office now admitting she didn’t *actually* recuse herself from the Smollett case, legally speaking. They just used that word “colloquially,” for public consumption.’
‘Wow. I don’t know whether to be upset or impressed with this level of stupidity. Jussie Smollett’s lawyer says he thought brothers were white because they ‘were wearing make-up”
Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted Arthur Schwartz:
‘Patriotic? What a joke. Adam Schiff spread more lies and sowed more discord than the Russians could have ever hoped for.
‘BREAKING: @RepTimBurchett and I found the elusive Schiff Report that allegedly proves the president colluded with Russia!’
— Rep. Mark Green (@RepMarkGreen) March 28, 2019
‘I think he’s both, they’re not mutual exclusive.’
‘For two years the nominations of several highly-qualified candidates have been unnecessarily delayed or derailed.
‘Democrats consistently exploit Senate rules to obstruct @POTUS and his agenda.
‘We need to reform the nominations process.’
For two years the nominations of several highly-qualified candidates have been unnecessarily delayed or derailed.
Democrats consistently exploit Senate rules to obstruct @POTUS and his agenda.
We need to reform the nominations process. pic.twitter.com/YMAnDMjz9C
— Sen. Kevin Cramer (@SenKevinCramer) March 28, 2019
‘Hey @GOPLeader. You and @realDonaldTrump should decide whether it makes sense for Sue Gordon & Dan Coats to continue sharing classsified information with @RepAdamSchiff. #DumpSchiff.’
@IlhanMN—who’s worse, Israel or Brunei? Do you support your religion’s practice of stoning gays to death? Do you support President Trump and @RichardGrenell’s initiative to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide?’
Twitter world exploded and caught fire. Check out some of our favorites below:
‘Murdoch’s tw’o big companies, 21stCentury Fox and News Corp, hold significant stakes, according to SEC annual report filings for 2014.’
21st Century Fox
- Fox News (Fox News Sunday, Fox News Edge, Fox News Radio Network)
- Fox Business Network
- FSN – Fox Sports Net Inc. (National Sports Programming, Yankees Entertainment, Fox Sports Go)
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox College Sports
- Fox Soccer Plus
- Big Ten Network
- FX (and FXnow online)
- National Geographic U.S.
- FIC (Fox International Channels) (including Fox Channel, Fox Life, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, Voyage Channel, STAR World, STAR Movies and Chinese channels, National Geographic HD, Nat Geo Adventure Channel, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Music, NGC Network International, Elite Sports Limited, Baby TV, Fox Sports Latin America, MundoFox Broadcasting, Eredivisie Media and Marketing, Channel V Thailand, CJ E&M Korea, Fox Sports Japan)
- STAR India (International Cricket Council matches, Asianet Communications, Vijay Television Private Limited, Balaji Telefilms Limited)
- Rotana (operates in the Middle East)
- Moby Group Holdings
- Fox Sports Asia
- Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings (operates in China)
- PT Visi Media Asia (operates in Indonesia)
- Fox Television stations (WNYW, WWOR, KTTV, KCOP, WFLD, WPWR, WTXF, KDFW, KDFI, WFXT, WTTG, WDCA, WAGA, KRIV, KTXH, WJBK, KSAZ, KUTP, WTVT, KMSP, WFTC, WOFL, WRBW, WJZY, WMYT, KTBC, WHBQ, WOGX)
- FOX Broadcasting Company
- MyNetworkTV distribution service
- Twentieth Century Fox Film (Fox 2000, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox Animation, Fox International Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment)
- Twentieth Century Fox Television productions
- Fox 21 Inc.
- Twentieth Television
- FtvS (Fox Television Studios)
- Shine Limited
- All films in the Fox Library
- Sky Italia
- Sky Deutchland
- BSkyB (U.K.)
- Hulu (30% stake)
- Tata Sky
- Bona Film Group
- CMC-News AsiaVice Holding (Vice News)
News and Information
- Dow Jones (Wall Street Journal, CIO Journal, CFO Journal, CMO Journal and international WSJ editions, Wall Street Journal Digital Network, Factiva, DJ Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, Barrons, MarketWatch, Dow Jones Private Market, DJX)
- News Corp Australia (The Australian, The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier Mail, The Advertiser, taste.com, CareerOne.com, Busienss Spectator, Eureka Reports, carguide.com, FOX SPORTS PULSE, and local dailies)
- News UK (The Sun, The Times)
- New York Post
- News America Marketing (SmartSource inserts)
Cable Network Programming
- Fox Sports Australia
- Digital Real Estate Services
- REA Group (digital advertising, international versions of Realestate.com, Realcommercial.com, myfun.com, AtHome.com, Atoffice.com)
- Amplify (Amplify Insight, Amplify Learning, Amplify Access)