Donald Trump attacks the media as often as he can. The news organizations have been in the process of adapting to the digital world, and they are well onto their way toward getting there. Investigative journalism has had a rebirth as a result of this president walking into the Oval Office. Here is POTUS’ response.
CNN political commentator and the Donald Trump Hispanic Advisory Council Steve Cortes got a thumbs up from Trump. Cortes contended that Google and YouTube suppressed his video:
‘Thank you Steve!’
‘Steve CorteS @CortesSteve · Aug 10
‘Despite dishonest tactics from Google/YouTube to suppress my video, my debunking of the #CharlottesvilleLie #FinePeopleHoax has over 4 million views and counting. The truth liberates! Please watch and spread it further. @prageru (link: https://www.prageru.com/video/the-charlottesville-lie/) prageru.com/video/the-char…’
‘Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!’
‘As usual, China said they were going to be buying “big” from our great American Farmers. So far they have not done what they said. Maybe this will be different!’
‘ALL THE NEWS THAT’S NOT FIT TO PRINT! “The New York Times is no longer the paper we grew up with. It is no longer a news organization. It is now an agenda driven (sic) organization out to change the Country (for the worse!).” Michael Goodwin, Highly Respected New York Post Columnist.’