Disturbing Video Of Trump Murdering Reporters Airs At Mar-a-Lago

0
676

Donald Trump has done many awful things since announcing his candidacy for the Oval Office seat, but this one really takes the cake. The president loves to entertain his rich friends and lobbyists at his many resorts around the world, but what happens once they’re inside, is apparently the stuff of nightmares.

NY Times just uncovered a video that was shown last year, and it is highly disturbing, to say the very least. In the video, Trump can be seen shooting and stabbing multiple people to death inside a church. In the edited video, the heads of the victims are replaced by network news logos.

Trump’s team is scrambling to justify this one. According to NY Times:

Several of Mr. Trump’s top surrogates — including his son Donald Trump Jr., his former spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis — were scheduled to speak at the three-day conference, which was held by a pro-Trump group, American Priority, at Trump National Doral Miami. Ms. Sanders and a person close to Mr. Trump’s son said on Sunday that they did not see the video at the conference.

Stephanie Grisham, the White House press secretary, said on Twitter Monday that while Mr. Trump has not seen the video, “based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns” it.

Yea, we’re sure that’s accurate.

Trump has been raging against the “fake news” media for years now, but lately he’s been ramping up attacks due to the stress he’s under with the current impeachment inquiry. Trump knows he has a good chance of being impeached, and that, if that happens, he will likely be headed straight for prison.

The Times continued:

A person who attended the conference last week took a video of the clip on his phone and had an intermediary send it to a reporter for The Times. Parts of the video were posted on YouTube in 2018 by a user with a history of creating pro-Trump mash-ups.

The organizer of the event said in a statement on Sunday that the clip had been played at the conference, saying it was part of a “meme exhibit.” He denounced the video and said his organization was looking into how it was shown at the event.

The Trump team is scrambling to cover their asses on this one, claiming that the president has no knowledge of the video being played to his guests, and even pretending he’s never seen the disturbing images.

Trump already got in trouble for posting a similar media threat to his Twitter page in 2017, so that may be why he’s reluctant to take responsibility for anything in his life. Ever.

The man who organized the event at which this video was originally played, released the following excuse to the media Sunday:

“Content was submitted by third parties and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference in any official capacity. American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech. This matter is under review.”

Sarah Sanders, who was at the resort when the video was played, had this lie prepped and ready:

“I was there to speak at a prayer breakfast, where I spoke about unity and bringing the country together. I wasn’t aware of any video, nor do I support violence of any kind against anyone.”

Sounds likely.

Check out the video below:

This is what people on Twitter are saying about the video: