It is hard to take Donald Trump’s eldest daughter seriously. She got 16 Chinese trademarks last year during her father’s still-running tariff war with China. One trademark was for voting machines. How special would that be should the next time a voter walks into a voting booth to cast a vote on an Ivanka machine? Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington reported it a year ago. This is what she is up to now.
The first daughter tweeted that her dad was going to hand out a $2,200 child tax credit:
‘39.4 MILLION American families will benefit from the Child Tax Credit for tax year 2019 receiving an average of over $2,200 and a total of $88.1 Billion! We are fighting each and every day for hard-working American families… and delivering! #ChildTaxCredit #TaxCuts’
The Newsweek magazine listed the seven hoops a family must jump through to get the doubled tax credit
- ‘The child is your son, daughter, stepchild, eligible foster child, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, half sister or a descendant of any of them (for example, you grandchild, niece, or nephew).
- The child was under age 17 at the end of 2018.
- The child did not provide over half of his or her own support for 2018.
- The child lived with you for more than half of 2018.
- The child is claimed as a dependent on your return.
- The child does not file a joint return for the year (or files it only to claim a refund of withheld income tax or estimated tax paid).
- The child was a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or U.S. resident alien at the end of 2018.’
Jared Kotler said this was just “more Trump bullshit:”
‘Never ever. Never gonna happen. No fucking way. No more trump bullshit. End the farce.’
Jeff tweeeted that it might happen, but people need “#TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome” pills:
‘Haha it may happen again and by then hopefully we will have created a pill that takes care of #TDS trump derangement syndrome.’
Al Garcia showed the Trump monarchy family tree:
Mark Hilton Buckman summed up her plan in one meme:
‘Working Hard to Destroy America!’
Ryan Graney asked about the immigrant “kids in cages:”
‘What about the kids in cages ma’am?’
Charlie’s mom wanted “proof:”
‘You keep spewing how much money people are getting but have absolutely no data to back it up. Show the proof! #IvankaTrumpselfpromoter’
Single mom Alison Black lost her child tax credit:
‘But I’ve lost my child tax credit…and I’m a single mom with a salary under $50k. I know you can’t relate, but believe me, it’s not easy. Thanks!’
Jennifer lane pointed to the obvious. Trump was trying to “give back half of what they took away” from President Obama:
‘Yeah they are trying to give back half of what they took away from when OBAMA was in office. I know i do taxes in our state…’
One pragmatic tweeter asked about the number who “lose insurance” and “lose assistance with meals at school:”
‘And how many lose insurance. How many lose assistance with meals at school’
The Mueller Report Adventures: In Bite-Sizes on this Facebook page. These quick, two-minute reads interpret the report in normal English for busy people. Mueller Bite-Sizes uncovers what is essentially a compelling spy mystery. Interestingly enough, Mueller Bite-Sizes can be read in any order.