Why did the Russian president and former KGB spy Vladimir Putin take Donald Trump into a private room in Poland for way too long and berated him? When the American president returned, he looked like someone just coming out of the principal’s office. Conversely, Putin was actually smiling. Now, we find out that POTUS owes $400 million coming due soon. Suddenly, things begin falling into place.
US spies are always looking for signs of compromise. The Washington Post reported:
‘Security teams at U.S. spy agencies are constantly scouring employee records for signs of potential compromise: daunting levels of debt, troubling overseas entanglements, hidden streams of income, and a penchant for secrecy or deceit to avoid exposure.’
Former intelligence officials and security experts said there are serious questions about whether Trump can even keep the nation’s interests secret. He invited two Russians into the Oval Office and spilled some secrets.
Trump fought to keep his tax records hidden, but The New York Times uncovered them. Hillary Clinton must have found the moment delicious:
‘Trump once claimed he “can’t be bought.” In fact, he has hundreds of millions of dollars in debt imminently coming due. It makes him a national security risk. But then we already knew that about him.’
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said in an NBC television interview that Trump puts American’s security in jeopardy:
‘For me, this is a national security question. To whom? Different countries? What is the leverage they have?’
Former CIA chief of staff and current director of the Hayden Center for Intelligence at George Mason University, Larry Pfeiffer said:
‘From a national security perspective, that’s just an outrageous vulnerability there is no question my clearances would be pulled. All of that goes to how trustworthy a person is to hold highly classified, sensitive material.’
‘My guess is there may be less detail provided about sources and methods. But presidents, by our norms and the fact that they have been elected, have access to classified information. You can’t take it to zero.’
Former CIA analyst and former Trump’s deputy director for Russia on the National Security Council Jeffrey Edmonds said:
‘It’s the hiding of a vulnerability that is a real indicator. The more you try to hide something like that, the greater lengths you will go to keep it concealed.’
Intelligence officials said Trump’s debts create a huge vulnerability and make him susceptible to manipulation:
- Disorganized structure of his companies
- Contempt for the tax code
- Discrepancies in his valuations of assets
- (Perceived) illegal practice of paying consulting fees to family members.
- Only paid only $750 in taxes in 2016 and 2017
- $2.3 million Miss Universe pageant in Moscow 2013
Perplexing Relationship with Dictators:
- Putin’s bounties on American soldiers go unchecked.
- Russia attacks soldiers, no consequences.
- Russians poison political activist, Trump remains silent.
- Trump praised Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte for doing an “unbelievable job” in a crackdown on drugs. Duterte has killed thousands.
- CIA found Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) was complicit in the killing of The Washington Post contributing columnist and American resident Jamal Khashoggi.
- Trump has tried to put his name on towers in Russia, Turkey, and the Philippines worth millions.
- Trump makes money off of existing foreign investments and projects.
- “Foreign officials have spent lavishly at his Washington hotel and other properties.”
- Millions for licensing his name to a Manila (Phillippines) tower 10 years ago.
- Foreign dignitaries and lobbyists, including Saudi Arabia lobbyists and former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak go directly to Trump’s hotels and other properties.
Trump over $400 million debt, which is due shortly.
Twitter world went crazy after Clinton’s tweet. Take a look at some of our very favorite responses below:
— GOPisComplicit (@GOPisComplicit) September 29, 2020