This is the day that Donald Trump decided to attack his Democratic opponent Joe Biden on his coronavirus plan. At his only presidential debate, the president also urged homegrown terrorists to ready for attack in the upcoming election. His words have been sniper shots into the lives of a growing number of Americans including Democratic governors.
Somehow, people take him seriously. He is using the coronavirus pandemic, his homegrown terror, as it currently ravishes America from sea to shining sea.
What did Donald Trump do? His MO (Modus Operandi) has been badmouthing the governor for seven months and continuing to do so, but he had no plan other than to stir things up and let others do his dirty work.
A plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer by an organized group carrying out alpha tests was narrowly averted, and 13 terrorists were arrested. Trump has been attacking the American people on many fronts to win his war. Not the coronavirus war, no, the war to steal the presidential election.
It was the same way with the coronavirus that has 212,914 men, women, and children lying in their cold, dark graves. There were 7.58 million people who tested positive. Trump had no plan. He shirked all responsibility, stirred things up, and let the COVID-19 do his dirty work.
Trump claimed Biden has had no plan. He was wrong:
‘Joe Biden has no plan for Coronavirus – ALL TALK! He was a disaster in his handling of H1N1 Swine Flu. He didn’t have a clue, with his own Chief of Staff so saying. If he were in charge, perhaps 2.2 million people would have died from this much more lethal disease!’
Crazy Nancy is the one who should be under observation. They don’t call her Crazy for nothing! https://t.co/7vE0Jvq0dM
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2020
Biden does have a very sophisticated seven-pronged COVID-19 plan-of-action:
- Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco to ensure all Americans have access to regular, reliable, and free testing.
- Fix personal protective equipment (PPE) problems for good.risis.
- Provide clear, consistent, evidence-based national guidance for how communities should navigate the pandemic — and the resources for schools, small businesses, and families to make it through.
- Plan for the effective, equitable distribution of treatments and vaccines because discovering isn’t enough if they get distributed like Trump’s testing and PPE fiascos, including $25 billion in a vaccine manufacturing and distribution plan that will guarantee it gets to every American, cost-free.
- Protect Older Americans and Others at High Risk.
Joe Biden understands that Trump’s failed response has made older Americans and others at high-risk even more vulnerable
- Rebuild and expand the defenses that Trump has dismantled to predict, prevent, and mitigate pandemic threats, including those coming from China.
- Implement mask mandates nationwide by working with governors and mayors and by asking the American people to do what they do best: step up in a time of crisis.
For more information, go to the Joe Biden website through this link:
Twitter world went crazy when Trump tweeted these lies. Check out some of our favorite American responses below:
Pelosi says at her weekly press conference:”By the way, tomorrow-come here tomorrow. We’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment.”
25th Amendment lays out succession if the pres. is incapacitated or deemed unable to carry out his duties pic.twitter.com/sF53cq55SE
— Sharon Ritenour (@SharonAlmalee) October 8, 2020
🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 🐤 🐓 🐔 🐥 🍗 🐣 #ChickenTrump pic.twitter.com/xVS7sPZmNQ
— Anonymous Incarnate (@Anonincarnate) October 8, 2020
Future President @JoeBiden will do a much better job and controlling the pandemic than @realDonaldTrump who let over 210,000 Americans die of #COVID19 and turned the @WhiteHouse into a #COVID19 HOT SPOT !https://t.co/neqQHzAIrI https://t.co/FHHEQ4EE01
— Nestor “the boss” Gomez (@soloyochapin) October 8, 2020
— Karey💕✌🏼 (@karshaner) October 8, 2020
— Constuct & Dev (@ConstuctD) October 8, 2020
The Mueller Report Adventures: In Bite-Sizes on this Facebook page. These quick, two-minute reads interpret the report in normal English for busy people. Mueller Bite-Sizes uncovers what is essentially a compelling spy mystery. Interestingly enough, Mueller Bite-Sizes can be read in any order.