Parler CEO Has Public Conniption Fit Over Trump’s Twitter Ban

0
130

Like a giant leaping wolf spider, Donald Trump has jumped off of Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook after they temporarily blocked him. Very belatedly, Twitter blocked him for 12 hours, then reinstated his account. Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook and Instagram companies decided Thursday morning to permanently ban him.

When Trump jumped, he landed on a conservative network Parler. Co-founder John Matze started up his network in 2018. In a status update on Parler, the temporary president criticized other social networks for blocking POTUS. He dubbed them “cowardly authoritarians.” That was a relatively safe callout, because they beat him to the punch. YouTube joined the other three social media platforms.

POTUS posted a video of his supporters occupying the Capitol Building. Then, they surged away from the mob as great oily drops intent upon defacing America’s symbol. He described the alt-right militia, his supporters, as “very special” and continued once again on his “election fraud” trail.

Matze posted on Parler. according to The Newsweek magazine:

‘The cowardly authoritarians at Twitter booted president (sic) Trump from Twitter for 12 hours. What a bunch of cowards.’

Analytics relayed that his post was watched by more than 350,000 times with over 1,300 comments and counting.

The owner of Parler suggested that his site was a good alternative to Twitter. Trump may agree, because he had not immediately used his Twitter account after the 12-hour block had been lifted.

Some of the more notable Parler users included conservative media personalities and Republican politicians. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), Representative Devin Nunes (R-CA), and Fox talking-head Tucker Carlson numbered among their ranks.

Twitter removed three of trump’s posts due to “repeated and severe” policy violations. That would be inciting violence, apparently. Twitter said it blocked POTUS’ account until the worst of his tweets were deleted, and it contained the verbiage:

‘Future violations of the Twitter Rules, including our civic integrity or violent threats policies, will result in permanent suspension of [Trump’s] account.’

Facebook, which last year appeared reluctant to remove the president’s status updates, went even further on Wednesday. It confirmed that Trump’s page would be blocked for 24 hours, during which time he would not be able to post anything. Later, it decided to permanently block Trump.

This mega-organization has blocked its users for posting a slightly enlarged dog posed with Vice President-elect Joe Biden, a joke Pope Francis made, and other such dangerous posts.

Executives from the Mark Zuckerberg-owned site said the policy-breaking Trump video, which remains in circulation, would be removed from Facebook and Instagram.

Facebook Vice President of Integrity Guy Rosen and Vice President of Global Policy Management Monika Bickert posted a message on a Facebook blog naming the march on the Capitol an emergency:

‘We made the decision that on balance these posts contribute to, rather than diminish, the risk of ongoing violence.’

YouTube took down Trump’s video. However, copies of the video have been clipped and reposted on a number of other news publications

Matze posted a May Fox News article about Zuckerberg where he said Facebook should be “the arbiter of truth:”

‘So is he going to condemn Facebook for suspending him [Donald Trump] today? When one company bans or suspends they all do … kinda like they coordinate or talk with each other.’

Trump has abandoned Twitter as of this moment.

The Mueller Report Adventures: In Bite-Sizes on this Facebook page. These quick, two-minute reads interpret the report in normal English for busy people. Mueller Bite-Sizes uncovers what is essentially a compelling spy mystery. Interestingly enough, Mueller Bite-Sizes can be read in any order.