The anti-Trump conservative group known as The Lincoln Project wants observers including former President Donald Trump himself to know that they’re ready to take on the Trump machine once more if he runs for the presidency again. During the lead-up to the 2020 presidential election, The Lincoln Project produced a consistent stream of incendiary ads, showcasing Trump’s failures and shortcomings, along with the missteps of certain individuals in his orbit. In a new video announcing their intention to continue their opposition to Trump as long as the opportunity presents itself, The Lincoln Project pointedly notes that they’re not the ones who lost — that’s Trump.
In fact, The Lincoln Project was essentially successful in its main mission ahead of the 2020 election, which was to help undercut the Trump campaign. Trump lost — by millions of votes, and he has now been relegated to ranting from the rhetorical sidelines. After showing a series of clips showcasing the hard-hitting tactics of the group, a narrator says as follows in the new video from The Lincoln Project:
‘Are you sure you want to do this again, Donald? You think we hit you hard the first time… Just remember: we’re still here. And the only loser is you.’
Watch the video below:
Donald Trump is preparing to announce his 2024 campaign.
We’re preparing too. pic.twitter.com/HxdpjfFgnK
— The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) September 3, 2021
Should Trump decide to run for the presidency again in 2024, then significant numbers of people seem ready to take him on, alongside The Lincoln Project. Even Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) has said, in the wake of Trump’s incitement of the Capitol riot earlier this year, that she would be committed to working to stop Trump from regaining control of the White House in the future. Overall, no matter what election fraud lies that Trump spreads, the truth is that tens of millions of Americans voted against him in 2020 and could be happy to do so again.